|600.00 €||2 %|
|1000.00 €||4 %|
The CCM Jet Speed FT1 shoulder pad Youth offers excellent protection for all ice hockey professionals of tomorrow of all skills.
The youth FT1 shoulderpads utilize segmented chest plates that are loosely connected for advanced maneuverability.
The sternum guard at the FT1 Bambini shoulder pad has a dual-density foam pad. The basis is an MD foam, which is reinforced by another protective foam and reinforced with plastic inlays.
The polyethylene inlays are also used in the Jetspeed FT1 shoulder pad in the biceps area. The bicep guard can be adjusted using nylon straps.
CCM uses the light red dual-zone liner with DryFoam technology at the FT1 shoulder pad to wick sweat away from the young athlete's body and keep him dry throughout the game.
To ensure a secure fit, CCM uses two standard 1.5" elastic straps with easy pull tabs at the front.
The biceps pads are also secured with 1" elastic straps and Velcro fasteners.
Features of the CCM FT1 Bambini shoulder protection at a glance:
Chest protection of the FT1 shoulder pad:
- Dual layer construction
* Three pieces allow the individual parts to aggressively articulate with a player during dynamic movements
- Dual-layer foam with molded PE insert sternum guard
- Vented ZoteFoam base
* Premium foam that is featherlight and still very protective
* Offers a great balance of airflow, protection and moisture management
Rear protection of the CCM FT1 Bambini shoulder protection:
- Single back panel
* Spine guard section reinforced with second layer of foam as well as PE insert
Shoulder caps on the FT1 junior shoulder pad:
- Anatomically shaped protective caps reinforced with plastic
Bicep protection with the Jetspeed Youth shoulder pad:
- One-piece construction with MD protective foam
- Reinforced with PE plastic plates
- Dual-Zone Liner with DryFoam technology
- Microfiber foam core
Strap system at the CCM Jetspeed FT1 Bambini shoulder pads:
- 1.5 "wide, elastic rubber bands with Velcro on the stomach
- 1 "wide, elastic belt on the biceps
New offers and information for free and without obligation by email: